Wednesday, May 1, 2013

How Would I Wear Python Print Knee High Boots

It´s time that I tell you girls how much I fancy a pair of python print over-the-knee boots. My husband once asked me, "when will you wear it?" He thinks I´ll end up wearing them only for an outfit post. But seriously, how I adore python print knee high boots.

Michael Antonio Women's Hyder Knee-High Boot, $134.25

But I also have to be true to myself. No matter how I love it, I probably have to think twice before getting a pair. I´m petite, standing 5´2". I believe a pair of patterned knee high boots will do no good for me given my height. I may do fine with black, nude or ivory, but with python-print? I´m not sure.

But then I saw this one from Michael Antonio. I love that its pattern in white is less bold and it can quickly complement a bright colored dress. I think too that this shade of python print will look good even on a petite. I would wear it with a hot pink mini dress, dark sunglasses, and a white envelope clutch. I´ll wear a pink lipstick to make it sweet.

But this darling is not available in size. If you´re into snake print knee length boots though, see if you still have it in your size. But would wear it? 

Source  :  creativefashion-glee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment